About this event
More and more women are being diagnosed with PCOS, but why? This condition is so frustrating and can seem impossible to fix, but there is so much you can do to help.
There is lots of research on PCOS, diet and environmental toxicity and how it relates to this condition. Presented by naturopath, author and host of The Shift podcast Katherine Maslen – here we present the latest science along with practical tips that we give to our PCOS patients at the Shift clinic.
In this workshop you’ll discover…
- The 4 subtypes of PCOS, and which ones you have
- Why we need to look at PCOS as a complex condition, not just one about specific hormones
- How diet relates to PCOS, and also how it sometimes does not
- The environmental toxins you need to know about that contribute to your condition, and how to avoid them
- The natural treatment options that can help you to resolve your PCOS, for good
This workshop is for you if…
- You’ve been diagnosed with PCOS, and you want to do what you can to help
- You have irregular menstrual cycles and suspect PCOS, but you’re not sure
- You want to know the factors that contribute to your PCOS, and how to fix them
- You’re confused about what to eat and need a better plan
The main aim of this workshop is to empower you to do something about your PCOS. You’ll walk away with many, easy implement steps that you can do to shift your PCOS in the right direction.
$27 per person – (free for our members).
Early Bird – $17 (ends 25th May)
Tickets are limited to 20 people. You’ll have time to ask Katherine all of your questions. This event WILL sell out so book your tickets now to avoid missing out!
Katherine has helped thousands of patients and has been presenting these workshops for 13 years. We guarantee you’ll walk away with something valuable and ready to implement as a result of attending.
Who are Shift?
At Shift, we help people shift their health and their life. We’ve helped thousands of people to shift their health with our workshops, naturopathic appointments and natural health memberships.
We have hosted over 300 workshops on health and wellness. Our workshops are presented by qualified, clinical practitioners that have the experience and expertise to offer you real-world advice that is backed by the latest science.
The number one aim of these workshops is to give you actionable steps that you can take home and implement right away so that you can make your next big shift.
We hope to see you there!